воскресенье, 25 октября 2015 г.

Pad Thai Salad (Low Carb!)

Pad Thai Salad (Low Carb!)


Pad Thai Salad (Low Carb!)


Pad Thai Salad (Low Carb!) This is a cracker of a salad! Fresh, crunchy, satisfying with a deliciously sweet/sour/zingy/crazy dressing that will quickly become your new obsession. I used my spirilizer to get the pad thai “noodley” effect, but you could just as easily use a veggie peeler to make ribbons instead. I added left-over roast chicken to mine, but... Read more", "name": "Pad Thai Salad (Low Carb", "authors": []}, "link": {"locale": "en_GB", "title": "Pad Thai Salad (Low Carb!)", "site_name": "thelondoner.me", "description": "I'm Rosie, a roaming blogger who's lucky enough to call London home. I fill these pages with my life & adventures.


Original article and pictures take http://www.thelondoner.me/2015/01/pad-thai-salad-low-carb.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий